HabResort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HabResort is a Habbo Retro. Where teens can connect, build rooms, and chat.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrPhenominal

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Username on HabResort: MrPhenominal

How long you've been with HabResort: So far I have been with HabResort for a day.

What can you do to help the community?: I could bring new interested members to this Hotel that will help this Hotel grow in large numbers. I would come on when i get the chance to making sure that this hotel is fun filled with numerous events.

How can you bring users?: I have tons of friends who play different retros so It wouldn't bother bringing them here to assist with the population boost of HabResort.

Past Experiences?: I was a staff rank for Hotel's until the owner's decided to close them all down. The three hotels were: Obbah Hotel, Nike Park Hotel. I would list off some staff events and explain some MOD tools and what they are for for you on my own time in a personal interview with you if you would need more proof.

Why you want staff?: The reason I would like to become a staff for this retro Is because. I would like to take the time out of my busy schedule making sure that your Hotel runs smoothly 100% bully free and 100% bot free.

I wish you good luck in your app!
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1